Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Profoto Galore B1 B1x B2 stuff OCF

chrisstraley
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Profoto Galore B1 B1x B2 stuff OCF

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Profoto Car Charger 1.8A for B1 500 AirTTL

Item still Available

Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping

Up for sale is a brand new Profoto Car Charger 1.8A for the B1 and B1x. I purchased this brand new and we never used it since we had so many extra batteries. Cleaning out the studio and this must go. Retails for $107 new. I cant find the packaging or case other than that it is new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Profoto Lithium-ion Battery for B1 500 AirTTL

Item still Available

Price: $180.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Profoto Lithium-ion Battery for B1 500 AirTTL

Works great!
Lightly used

I have three of these and all hold great charge, $180 each plus $10 shipping via Ground via to lithium battery.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Profoto Lithium-ion Battery for B1 500 AirTTL

Item still Available

Works great!
Lightly used

I have three of these and all hold great charge, $180 each plus $10 shipping via Ground via to lithium battery.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Profoto Lithium-ion Battery for B1 500 AirTTL

Item still Available

Works great!
Lightly used

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Profoto Fast Battery Charger 4.5a B1 B1x Battery

Item still Available

Price: $125.00

Profoto fast charger 4.5a for the Profoto B1 and B1x. Great lightly used condition in the studio only. Very light wear from storage. Works great and charges battery twice as fast as smaller charger.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Profoto Backpack M for D1 Air or B1 AirTTL

Item Sold

Price: $225.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Up for sale is a new without tags Profoto Backpack M for D1 Air or B1 AirTTL. This came with a kit and has been in the box since we purchased the kit. NEver used. Great backpack that is well made. Has space for twi heads, batteries, chargers, stands, and places to strap things on as well. Great bag to lug your strobes around town or travel on the plane discreetly. Here are some specs on the pack:

roduct Highlights

Fits 2 B1/D1 Flash Heads
2 Stand Pockets
Padded Interior Compartments
Ample Room for Accessories
Ballistic Nylon

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Profoto OCF Beauty Dish (White, 24

Item Sold

Price: $125.00

Up for sale is a used one time Profoto OCF Beauty Dish (White, 24"). I loved the light but have a couple other modifiers I like to use instead. Build quality is great, light weight and packs up in a carrying case. Comes with octa, diffusion, bouce reflector for inside, and case. Here are some specs:

Product Highlights

For B1 and B2 OCF Heads
Collapsible and Lightweight
Creamy but Crisp Quality of Light

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Profoto Glass Dome for D1 and B1 Monolights (Frosted)

Item Sold

Price: $135.00

Up for sale is a very clean Profoto Glass Dome for D1 and B1 Monolights. I used this one time and liked the look of the flat glass for what I needed. Minimal wear on the metal from installing. Glass is perfect. There are really special modifiers that replicate the pro and acute style heads. Beautiful light with a lot of shape.

Product Highlights

Protects the Flashtube
Diffuses and Widens Light Beam

Nov 08, 2017 at 05:09 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password