New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Get closer to Landscape Photography

Nicodigio

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Get closer to Landscape Photography

Dear FM Friends,

I am new as a writer but know this platform since a lot of time. My name is Nicoḷ, I'm 25 years old from Italy and want to thank you all for the great pictures and inspirations I find on FM daily.

I am not a professional photographer but since the passion is strong, I always try to get further and improve my skills. Recently, Zeiss gave me the great opportunity to test two of its Milvus lenses and to write as many articles for the Lenspire Blog. As the community is very active here, I would like to share my work with you in order to receive your opinion or critique, or even to give you some hint from my experiences.

You can find the articles at the following link:
http://lenspire.zeiss.com/en/tag/nicolo-di-giovanni/

I hope not to violate the forum rules by opening this topic and look forward to read your feedback!

Nicoḷ

Nov 07, 2017 at 05:27 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Get closer to Landscape Photography

Hi Nicoḷ,

Welcome to FM.

Ciao, Jim.

Nov 11, 2017 at 02:12 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Get closer to Landscape Photography

Ciao Nicolo!
benvenuto!
Do not let "being a professional" here intimidate you. This can be a great place to learn from many who offer constructive advice and critique. I have been here since day 1 as a lurker and 14 years as an active member.
Learn to digest the information you receive and tailor it to your desires in your photography. If your images please you then that is what counts.
Become proactive on the Forms here that interest you the most.
You will quickly learn who are the "helpers" and who are the "dissenters". It is not hard.

Communication is a primary concern here. And don't feel bad if your view is contrary to another posters. Heh if we all had the same interpretation of photograph, FM would not exist.

Look forward to seeing your post!
Ciao and arrivederci!
Dan
My mother and her family were from Serrastretta.

Nov 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Nicodigio

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Get closer to Landscape Photography

Hi Jim, thank you and enjoy your week end!

Ciao Dan! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them. Serrastretta is in south Italy, right? I don't know that great warm part of the country well, since I am from Bolzano (extreme north, close to Austria).
Grazie e arrivederci!

Nov 11, 2017 at 03:59 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Get closer to Landscape Photography

Nicodigio wrote:
Hi Jim, thank you and enjoy your week end!

Ciao Dan! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them. Serrastretta is in south Italy, right? I don't know that great warm part of the country well, since I am from Bolzano (extreme north, close to Austria).
Grazie e arrivederci!

Ciao Nico!
Yes..Serrastretta is a town and comune in the province of Catanzaro in the Calabria region of southern Italy.
grazie molto!
Dan

Nov 11, 2017 at 05:40 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password