Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Voigtlander Nokton M43 Lenses (17.5mm, 25mm, 42.5mm) ...

ijm5012

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Voigtlander Nokton M43 Lenses (17.5mm, 25mm, 42.5mm) for Micro 43

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander Nokton f0.95 Lenses (17.5, 25, 42.5)

Item still Available

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping within CONUS

Up for sale is my trio of Voigtlander Nokton primes. I absolutely love these lenses, but the time has come to pass them on to somebody else who will appreciate using them as much as I have. These lenses are an absolute joy to shoot with. The fully manual operation has given me a new appreciation for photography, and using these lenses forces you to slow down when shooting with them. These lenses have a completely unique rendering, unlike any other native lenses in the M43 catalog. The greater depth of field control you have with these lenses, coupled with their ability to generate the best sunstars I've seen, make then truly unique.

The lenses are in fantastic condition, I would rate them a 9.5/10. I purchased the 17.5 and 42.5 new, and the 25 used from a member here. The glass is absolutely flawless, and the only signs of wear may be the occasional brassing on the focusing or aperture rings, since they are metal. Other than that, the lenses look like new.

Included with the sale of each lens is:
- Original packaging
- Lens hood
- Voigtlander front & rear lens caps

The only exception to this is the 25mm, which comes with an Olympus rear lens cap, as that's what came on the lens when I purchased it.

These lenses are in incredible shape, and are wonderful to use. I just need to sell some gear to raise money to fund some other purchases, so its time for these to be passed along to someone who will enjoy shooting with them.

PayPal and Shipping fees are included in the listed prices below for buyers in CONUS. I am open to offers or trades, but preference would be to sell them. If you'd like to buy all 3 at once, I can do $1,600 for them. Otherwise, the individual prices apply:

17.5 - sold
25 - $500
42.5 - $650

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Edited on Nov 12, 2017 at 03:29 PM · View previous versions

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:29 AM
rycette
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Voigtlander Nokton M43 Lenses (17.5mm, 25mm, 42.5mm) for Micro 43

Tag for feedback

Nov 08, 2017 at 03:58 AM
ijm5012

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Voigtlander Nokton M43 Lenses (17.5mm, 25mm, 42.5mm) for Micro 43

Items are still available due to rycette backing out.

Nov 08, 2017 at 11:17 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password