Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: $195 Like new 9+ 12MP Olympus E-620 w/grip

veroman
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: $195 Like new 9+ 12MP Olympus E-620 w/grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Comes with 4 batteries, charger and neck strap

Item still Available

Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ships FedEx Ground to CONUS

I have for sale my very lightly used Olympus E-620 Four Thirds DSLR plus its companion Olympus battery grip model HLD-5, also like new.

The camera and grip were backups to my Olympus E-5, but I haven't found myself using this gear all that much and, in recent years, haven't used them at all.

The picture shown is of the actual camera and grip for sale. As you can see, the camera and grip are in flawless condition, indistinguishable from new. The camera and grip operate as new. The E-620 produces superb JPEGs or RAW files. PLEASE NOTE: this is a FOUR THIRDS camera and NOT a MICRO-FOUR THIRDS camera.

The kit will come with 4 batteries, charger and neck strap. Sorry, I no longer have the boxes or manuals.

If you're familiar with the Olympus Four Thirds line-up, then you know that the 12MP E-620 is highly regarded by pros and enthusiasts alike. It's a great camera capable of producing sharp, rich images printable to 17" X 22" or even larger. You will not be disappointed.

Price includes PayPal and fully insured shipping.

Pic is of actual camera and grip for sale

Nov 07, 2017 at 01:11 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password