Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Leitz Wetzlar 24mm f2.8 Elmarit, Leitz Hood, Caps, Le...

jlabate
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Leitz Wetzlar 24mm f2.8 Elmarit, Leitz Hood, Caps, Leitz E60 UV Filter

Leitz Wetzlar 24mm f2.8 Elmarit, Leitz Hood, Caps, Leitz E60 UV Filter

Item still Available

Price: $595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority Mail for USA

For Sale or Trade

I had listed this previously and when someone asked for more pictures, when I made them I discovered what I thought was a reflection in my initial pictures was something else. Here's my new description and one person told me that there is probably some black paint missing, showing bare metal that is causing the circle and the second circle is a reflection of the first.

Leitz Wetzlar 24mm f2.8 3-cam Elmarit R Lens, Leitz Hood, Caps, Leitz E60 UV filter. All in really nice clean condition but with a strange tiny white marking that I can't figure out. See the pictures with the two white circles adjacent to the "6" in the serial number. When I first looked at the pictures of this lens I thought it was a reflection. I got the lens out again to make some detail pictures that someone had asked for and realized it wasn't a reflection. It's under the glass on the outside of the inner barrel and out of the path of light so it shouldn't affect the image. If anyone has any ideas of what this might be I would be happy to hear from you. There is also a tiny bit of white paint missing from the "I" in the words "Made In Germany" on the outside of the barrel.

The lens is otherwise in very clean condition. No scratches, internal dust. The aperture and focus rings work smoothly. In really nice shape, solid well-made lens, Leitz image quality. They don't make them like they used to applies here.

Includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping for USA.

I may be interested in trades, something for Sony E-Mount or a fixed lens camera or ..........

Nov 06, 2017 at 04:03 PM
jlabate
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Leitz Wetzlar 24mm f2.8 Elmarit, Leitz Hood, Caps, Leitz E60 UV Filter

Another picture showing all items.

Nov 06, 2017 at 04:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password