Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Why are my posts gone?

dougorama

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Why are my posts gone?

I can't find a reason why my 53 posts are simply gone. I wanted to check my Buy and Sell status, clicked the link to "53" and the search is blank. I can find some posts referenced by way of PM records. But I can't find any others. What's up?

Nov 01, 2017 at 09:29 PM
mitesh
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Why are my posts gone?

If those posts are older than 12 months old, they’re probably archived. You’ll have to go into the “Search” menu and select previous years and then search through.

Nov 01, 2017 at 10:08 PM
dougorama

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Why are my posts gone?

Thank you I find I can search year by year and discover old posts. But, when I searched your name, a long list shows up, stretching back at least five years (it doesn't stop at 2016) I have paid and am still active in Buy and Sell yet my unsold lenses can't be found in a simple search. None of my posts this year pop up unless I do the tedious year to year search. What is the difference? It used to work just like yours.

Nov 01, 2017 at 11:36 PM
mitesh
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Why are my posts gone?

You're able to see some posts of mine that are older than one year, and that is because the threads in which I made those posts are still active threads in that they have sufficient activity that they have not been archived. From what it looks like, this is the only active thread that you've made posts in during the past year.

If you have unsold items that you had listed at some point in the past, I'd recommend creating a new advertisement, because B/S Forum threads can't be bumped after 60 days anyway.

Nov 02, 2017 at 12:19 AM
dougorama

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Why are my posts gone?

Thanks

Nov 02, 2017 at 03:32 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password