New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Need Lightroom CC cloud help

Foxsimple

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Need Lightroom CC cloud help

The new lightroom cc and lightroom classic work well for me. I do most of my editing in the Lightroom CC. But sometimes there are a few things I still need to do in Lightroom Classic. Right now this is what happens:

I upload photos to Lightroom CC. The program backs up the raw pictures to the cloud. When I upload the photos I typically create a new album.

The photos are synced in the cloud and also show on lightroom mobile on my phone.

I open Lightroom classic and a new collection is automatically created and the photos then download to my desktop.

The last function is what I would like to stop. I don't want all of the photos being downloaded back to my desktop from Lightroom Classic. Is there a way to stop this or make it so that it only downloads smart previews and not the entire raw file?

If i unsync the collection in Lightroom classic so it doesn't download it then removes that album/collection from all platforms. I would like to be able to select just the few photos I want to work on in Lightroom classic and have only those sync with Lightroom classic.

Oct 31, 2017 at 06:07 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password