Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: BenQ SW2700PT 27" professional photographer monitor Widescree...

Dj R
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: BenQ SW2700PT 27" professional photographer monitor Widescreen LED Backlit QHD IPS

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   BenQ SW2700PT 27

Sold

Price: $390.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

If you've been wanting to upgrade from an apple display to a professional display, here's your chance to hit the easy button. I'm in PA. Near Philly, Ardmore, Conshy, and KOP often. Or I will ship it.

BenQ SW2700PT 27" Widescreen LED Backlit QHD Monitor
Original owner, receipt included from b&h in 2016; paid $629
Non smoking and pet free home.

This is a monitor that is designed for professional photographers
If you never heard of BenQ, I'm sorry to hear that!
They are incredible monitors.
DVI-DL, HDMI 1.4, and DisplayPort 1.2 inputs for easy setup

Many of you are using an apple thunderbolt disply, which is extremely limiting and doesn't have on board software to allow you to calibrate properly.
Time to grow up and get a monitor designed for a professional photographer!
One that is more versatile. One that allows you to use it with your PC and your MAC.
One that allows you to toggle between them easily.
One that allows you to raise and lower the height, to suit you
Break free from the tb display, sell it, and use those funds to pay you back for this one.

Includes:
Comes in original pkg
BenQ SW2700PT 27" Widescreen LED Backlit QHD Monitor
Monitor Hood
Monitor Stand
Monitor Base
CD-ROM
Power Cord
DP to mini DP Cable
DVI-DL Cable
USB Cable
OSD Controller
Limited 3-Year Warranty

Used for 8 months. Upgraded to their 32" screen. Kept this as a backup. Decided to sell to fund another project.
No issues. Could pass as new. I'm serious!

I am being 100% honest with you, when I switched from my apple tb 27" display to this, I could not have been happier. I actually sold the tb display for $450. So you could probably make money by making this switch. You can use your existing calibrator (if it's one of the popular ones) with the built in software IN THIS MONITOR, to PROPERLY and EASILY calibrate your monitor.

I guarantee anything I sell in this network. I've sold lenses, bodies, etc. Sorry for the lame pictures.

I will over-box this original box that it came in.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1176775-REG/benq_sw2700pt_27_photographer_monitor_with.html

Edited on Nov 02, 2017 at 11:30 AM · View previous versions

Oct 30, 2017 at 11:12 PM
rdcny
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: BenQ SW2700PT 27" professional photographer monitor Widescreen LED Backlit QHD IPS

quick question: do you or the buyer pay for shipping? tx

Nov 02, 2017 at 06:27 AM
Dj R
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: BenQ SW2700PT 27" professional photographer monitor Widescreen LED Backlit QHD IPS

I do

rdcny wrote:

Nov 02, 2017 at 07:22 AM
Dj R
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: BenQ SW2700PT 27" professional photographer monitor Widescreen LED Backlit QHD IPS

rdcny wrote:

just lowered to $390, payment by 3pm today, ships today

Nov 02, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Zancrow
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: BenQ SW2700PT 27" professional photographer monitor Widescreen LED Backlit QHD IPS

tag for feedback.

Nov 04, 2017 at 01:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.