New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Something strange with bumping posts in B&S

digitalstew
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Something strange with bumping posts in B&S

Lately, I've been experiencing strange behavior with bumping posts in the Buy & Sell forum. I currently have 4 posts there and when I bump one, the others are marked that they can be bumped in 12 hours, even though I didn't bump them and they haven't changed position in the listings.

At least one of the posts is being auto-bumped (which seems to work), but turning off auto-bumping doesn't seem to help either.

It seems to work properly on occasion, but it's been happening now for the last few weeks. Anyone else having this problem? Any insight into what's going on?

Oct 29, 2017 at 07:09 PM
Etherton
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Something strange with bumping posts in B&S

Only 3 posts are allowed on the front page at once.

Oct 29, 2017 at 10:51 PM
digitalstew
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Something strange with bumping posts in B&S

I don't think that's the problem (and I can't find anything in the rules and guidelines that states that). And this was happening previously, when I had only three posts. (I also assume you're talking about the unfiltered "front" page, too, because when I filter to some less popular brands, all four do appear on the "front" page.)

The most recent post I have right now was auto-bumped about 2 hours ago. It rightfully says I have approx. 10 hours before it will auto-bump again. I have three other posts that are 3 hours old, 5 hours old, and 6 hours old. They ALL say I can't bump them for 10 hours, including another one that's being auto-bumped.

Oct 30, 2017 at 12:43 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password