Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED Lens - New

Julius
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED Lens - New

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED Lens - New

Withdrawn

Price: $620.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This lens is Brand New, it was purchased in June 18, 2017 from B&H camera and used only to run a few test shots to verify sharpness and autofocus function. I will include the copy of the B&H invoice.

It has never been taken out of the house for regular picture taking.
The reason for selling it that I recently got the Nikon D850 and wide angle zoom lenses which is now my main Landscape Photography system so I have no need for it.
The lens comes as new in the original box with Lens Shade, Case and Nikon USA Warranty card, instruction manual, whatever else was in the box.

Price $600 net to me (PayPal Family and Friends) or $620 regular PayPal. USPS Priority Mail shipping included.

Established FM members with feedbacks please. Read my feedbacks and buy with confidence.

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED Lens

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED Lens

Oct 25, 2017 at 02:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.