Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Cool Canon MF gear, near mint 55mm 1.2 and more

jrobichaud
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Cool Canon MF gear, near mint 55mm 1.2 and more

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   55mm 1.2 FL

Available

Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This is an exceptionally clean FL 55mm 1.2. Blades are quick and dry, glass is flawless, focus is smooth and consistent, and the barrel is near mint. Great lens in great condition! both caps included. You cover fees and I'll cover US shipping

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon MF kit from estate

Available

Price: $95.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Canon FL lenses:
135mm 3.5
200mm 3.5
Blades are quick and dry, glass is flawless, focus is smooth and consistent, and the barrel is near mint. Great lenses in great condition! rear caps only included as well as canon lens case for each. I am also including as a gift sort of, a Canon FT ql body that seems to function correctly, with case, and a Canon Pelix body with case. These are both more or less display pieces, but I'm sure the TX can be put to use. The previous owner apparently removed the translucent mirror on the Pelix, so it would be tough to use. You cover fees and I'll cover US shipping

Price is for everything (but the 55mm of course)

Oct 25, 2017 at 12:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.