Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

Luvwine
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss ZM 35/1.4 with Opto Sigma Front Filter

Item still Available

Price: $1,525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: CONUS Shipping included and I generally ship by fedex ground insured.

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below. If you don't want the front filter, let me know.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Techart Pro Leica M to Sony FE mount autofocus adapter.

Item still Available

Price: $240.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS Shipping included and I generally ship by fedex ground insured.

I am the original owner. Works great with no wobble. Since the Zeiss ZM 35 is my last Leica M mount adapter, this is for sale. Also, if interested in a Hawks Family Leica M to Sony EF or a Voigtlander close focus adapter, just let me know as I have them too.

Edited on Nov 13, 2017 at 02:18 AM · View previous versions

Oct 25, 2017 at 04:15 AM
Luvwine
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

Oct 25, 2017 at 04:17 AM
Luvwine
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

If someone wants the lens without the opto sigma front filter, please let me know. Final price drop for lens and Opto-Sigma filter, $1525. If does not sell, going to EBay. Last one like this sold on EBay for $1700 (less than a month ago).

Oct 28, 2017 at 02:14 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

SharpContrast

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

Hi, Could you sell for that price and ship to the UK? Thanks,Dave

Nov 10, 2017 at 10:28 PM
SharpContrast

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

Hi, would you sell the opto sigma front filter on its own? Thanks again, Dave

Nov 11, 2017 at 07:03 AM
SharpContrast

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

So would you post to the UK, if I paid the extra for shipping? Dave

Nov 14, 2017 at 10:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password