New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

senior portraits -- Noah

friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · senior portraits -- Noah

Aside from maintaining my website, IG and FB pages, I do zippo marketing these days. Every job I get is return customers, and word-of-mouth. It's a pretty good place to be.

I photographed Noah's sister for her senior session two years ago, and at the end of the session, Mom wanted a shot of Cassie with her younger brother, Noah. Since they were both into soccer, we got some shots of them together on the field, and then I tossed Noah the soccer ball and then told Cassie to take it away from him. It was funny watching them.

Turns out Noah is a stud soccer player. Scored 32 goals last year for his varsity HS team, and will be close to matching that this year, his senior year. He's going to Wisconsin on a soccer scholarship. They just won the regional championships, and I photographed that game for him. It's something I do sometimes, photographing my school's athletic games. I definitely shoot the dance and cheer competitions, as that's where most of my clients come from.

So when Noah came in for his senior portraits, soccer became a part of it. And when it was time to get some shots with him and Cassie, I threw them the ball and had them go at it again. It's funny, but there is so much going on in their expressions in that photo. Noah, clearly showing how easy it is to keep Cassie from taking the ball, and Cassie just laughing and going along with it. Then Cassie wanted to put him in a headlock like they did when they were kids, but long before Noah had to stoop to let her do that. These are the silly images, but the priceless ones that Mom loves.

1. Noah at the river.

2. Noah and Cassie.

3. Noah and Cassie struggling over the ball.

4. Two years ago. Different dynamic.

5. Noah in the studio.

6. Noah during the regional championship game.

7. One more.

Oct 24, 2017 at 06:04 PM
GoodEgg
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · senior portraits -- Noah

Cohesive, intimate set, Ron. Family went bonkers, I'm sure.

Oct 25, 2017 at 12:46 AM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · senior portraits -- Noah

Nice set, Ron. #6 shines the brightest for me. Nice low camera angle and good timing.

Oct 25, 2017 at 07:14 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · senior portraits -- Noah

Thanks, guys!

Oct 25, 2017 at 02:41 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password