Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 (Canada/US) (red...

kaplah
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 (Canada/US) (reduced 11-25)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 Nikon Mount

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Canada Post

This tilt-shift is in perfect mechanical and optical condition. Focus ring is very smooth, aperture ring is crisp, the tilt and shift mechanisms work perfectly. Had my blower not gone missing, it would have considerably less surface dust in the pictures!

This is the good Ukrainian version (vs. the not-so-good version from a different Ukrainian company, and the fantastically-expensive version from Germany).

In the interest of disclosure, the lens is quite soft at 2.8, better and generally usable at 4.0, and quite sharp at 5.6 and up.

It can be made to work on bodies with a popup flash (e.g., D7000) - but the popup-flash hump projects forward and interferes with the mechanism, so best case you have to fuss with it. It works best on no-popup-flash Nikons. This is common with tilt-shift lenses.

This thing is built like a tank, all metal, and I can't see why you would ever need to service it, but it can be returned to Hartblei Lens for service if need be.

It is considerably more flexible than the Nikon tilt-shifts - because the two rotation rings and the tilt ring and shift ring are completely independent of each other there is no limitation on combining tilts and shifts in any orientation. It is a fully-manual lens, so no EXIF.

Filter size is 82mm.

The blurb from the website ( http://www.hartbleilens.com/product_info.php?products_id=28 ) :
Hartblei™ Tilt-Shift Lens Super-Rotator® was developed on demand of both photographers and movie makers giving the possibility to rotate the directions of the 8° tilt (with 1-degree-step) and 12mm shift independently of each other.
Hartblei™ Super-Rotator® shares many qualities, which are necessary in commercial, scientific and industrial photographical artworks. Because Hartblei™ Super-Rotator® is originally designed for middle-format systems, the provided image circle is much larger than a full frame sensor (24x36mm).
According to your needs you have big choice of applications such as
• Perspective correction or distortion
• Architectural artwork
• Indoor artwork
• Macro artwork
• Commercial video
• Panoramic picture (36mm (sensor size) + 12mm * 2 (right/left shift) = 60mm image size)

Moreover, Hartblei™ Super-Rotator® gives the possibility to make pictures or videos under the conditions, which are typically not suitable for normal photography, like narrow space locations and non-desirable reflections, i.e. appearing the reflection of photographic equipment in the mirror.

Hartblei™ Super-Rotator® has the 8-lens optical design with high-quality antireflective multilayer-coating and deep black matt interior. The barrel of each Hartblei Super-Rotator is individually justified together with specified lens mount achieving the best score of MTF measurement.

TS-PC Super-Rotator - a mechanism for perspective correction by tilting and shifting the lens in any direction.
"

The price is regular paypal, shipped / insured. I'm not going to worry about the different cost of shipping the the US vs Canada. Just send me the money and I'll send you the lens

11-25 While I don't think these things sell primarily on price it's time to bump things down and see what happens. reduced from $950.

Edited on Feb 16, 2018 at 04:17 PM · View previous versions

Oct 23, 2017 at 09:39 PM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 (Canada/US) (reduced 11-25)

Some sample pictures below.

Oct 23, 2017 at 09:48 PM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 (Canada/US) (reduced 11-25)

And one more sample. I had a sigma teleconverter on for this one:

Oct 24, 2017 at 02:13 PM
ctulhu

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 (Canada/US) (reduced 11-25)

kaplah wrote:
And one more sample. I had a sigma teleconverter on for this one:

Nice looking pen. Did you turn it ? What kind of blank is that ? Looks like Bocote or Zebrawood.

Oct 30, 2017 at 09:30 PM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator Tilt Shift Lens f/2.8 (Canada/US) (reduced 11-25)

Buy my lens and I'll answer all your questions and send you an autographed print!

It is a promotional item used, in this picture, to raise funds for a target shooting club. The wood is real. If you need more PM me and I'll see if the guy who organized it still has the information.

Oct 31, 2017 at 07:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.