Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 70-300 DO, Sigma 15mm 2.8 for C...

MiniCooperS123

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 70-300 DO, Sigma 15mm 2.8 for Canon, and Panasonic 45-200mm m4/3

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM

Item still Available

Price: $240.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Used Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens for sale. I've had this lens for many years, though I sold my 5D mk3 a while back and just haven't been able to use this. Works great and comes with the optional lens hood. Definitely a favorite lens of mine. Purchased new I believe, comes with original box.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping. CONUS preferred, though willing to consider nearby countries.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM

Item still Available

Price: $360.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

I've had this lens for a 2-3 years and never really used it. It has a stiff zoom ring, though surprisingly better now compared to when I first received it. Just something I never really wanted to carry around.

Note that there is a fair amount of wear on the zoom ring, though it is just cosmetic.

Comes with a Canon bag and the lens hood, though no box or papers. Purchased used off of this site.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping. CONUS preferred, though willing to consider nearby countries.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG for CANON

Item still Available

Price: $320.00

Loved using this lens with my 5D mk3. Such a fun lens for indoor shots and landscapes. A shame I can't use it anymore, though luckily I have a similar lens for my current camera. Pretty much spotless, minus a small nick on the lens hood (see picture below). Really solid lens.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200MM, F4.0-5.6 ASPH m4/3

Item still Available

Price: $160.00

I got this lens 1-2 years ago with the intent to use it for traveling, though never have. I like the reach, though rather have a faster lens for my m4/3 camera. That and better optics.

Comes with the lens hood, box and original papers. Even a Panasonic bag!

Canon 50mm

Canon 50mm front element

Canon 70-300mm DO

Canon 70-300mm DO front element

Canon 70-300mm DO zoom ring damage

Sigma 15mm 2.8 for Canon mount

Sigma 15mm 2.8 for Canon mount front element

Panasonic 45-200mm m4/3 lens

Oct 23, 2017 at 04:49 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password