Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica MP A La Carte with .58 viewfinder and Leica Summicron LE Bla...

SB73

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica MP A La Carte with .58 viewfinder and Leica Summicron LE Black Chrome 35mm f2.0

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica MP A La Carte with .58 viewfinder

Sold

Price: $4,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: 150 insured

I am the original owner of this .58 viewfinder black paint a la carte MP. The camera is in excellent, plus condition. Many off menu options including black hot shoe, black frame counter, black lens release button, black shutter release and black baseplate latch. I'm also including a pair of black paint strap lugs. This is a beautiful, one of a kind, MP. Comes with original box and paperwork.

I'll sell the body and lens together for $7000

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica Summicron 35mm f2.0 limited edition black chrome lens

Sold

Price: $3,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: 150 insured

I am the original owner of this limited edition black chrome 35mm f2.0 Leica Summicron lens. Only 500 were made. Mint condition. Comes with Leica filter. Comes with original box and paperwork.

I'll sell the body and lens together for $7000

Oct 22, 2017 at 06:38 PM
Sarheat
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica MP A La Carte with .58 viewfinder and Leica Summicron LE Black Chrome 35mm f2.0

PM'd

Oct 23, 2017 at 03:20 AM
dustinroderick
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica MP A La Carte with .58 viewfinder and Leica Summicron LE Black Chrome 35mm f2.0

Tagged for feedback

Oct 25, 2017 at 07:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.