Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH (11891)

Vickooompas

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH (11891)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH (11891)

Sold

Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Hi all,

Selling my Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH (11891). Everything functions perfectly and the glass is free of any issues. Some normal signs of use on the barrel, but nothing ugly. Comes with original caps and a Lowepro lens case, but no original packaging.

The catch is the lens hood has minor denting and the aperture blades have oil on them. The hood still extends and functions as it should and the aperture blades still turn smoothly with no issues. The lower than market rate price accounts for these cosmetic imperfections and the cost of a CLA if you plan on getting one, but everything functions fine as is.

Buyer covers PayPal fees and I'll cover shipping.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I've added a fourth image of the oil from the previous owner's listing. I purchased the lens from him a couple of months ago so it's still in the same condition. My photos came from an iPhone so I thought this higher quality shot would help potential buyers.

Oct 21, 2017 at 05:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.