Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Sony DSC-RX10 III

charlesk
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony DSC-RX10 III

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony DSC-RX10 III - $895

Sold

Price: $885.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I cover UPS shipping. US only.

Posted this a few weeks ago but a deal fell through. I guess I should have tried harder since now I have more competition. But my loss is your gain.

I bought this camera from a fellow FMer a few months ago for a particular trip where I needed its combination of compact size (relative to a DSLR and a bag full of lenses), high image quality, and flexibility (go from shooting landscapes at 24mm equivalent to birds at 600mm equivalent in seconds). It also has impressive video capabilities but I am not a video shooter.

The camera performed admirably for this trip, but I just don't need it any more.

It's in excellent shape. There may be tiny areas of wear on the body but you'd have to be looking for them. Also, I just discovered today that the back LCD has a tiny scratch on it, so small I never noticed it before. It is on the outer "frame" of the LCD, not even where the actual image is displayed, so it has zero impact on use. However, I'm reporting it in the interest of full disclosure.

The glass is clean.

I have the original box and accessories, most of which were never used.

I have a number of additional items that would go well with this camera that I'm listing separately and would be happy to discuss selling to the purchaser of this camera if he or she is interested.

Edited on Oct 22, 2017 at 07:48 AM · View previous versions

Oct 21, 2017 at 01:17 PM
charlesk
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony DSC-RX10 III

Sample taken from this camera. Straight out of the camera, just cropped a bit.

600mm handheld at just 1/100s on a cloudy morning.

Oct 21, 2017 at 04:22 PM
dshombert
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony DSC-RX10 III

Tag

Oct 26, 2017 at 01:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.