Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS Great White + Extras

kdphotography
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS Great White + Extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS Great White

Sold

Price: $3,250.50
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Fed Ex preferred---included in sale price

For Sale: Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS great white lens.

Superb lens in great condition. This was actually Michael Reichmann's lens. He signed the lens hood. He told me that the lens would be worth .50 cents more with his signature. ;D I assume this is the same lens that he used to test and write his review published at Luminous Landscape I am now semi-retired and paring down my camera gear (watch for more great Canon lenses!). Lens elements are nice and clean. Only small rub marks as would be expected where the lens hood attaches to the lens and on the lens tripod foot. Lens was CLA'd by Canon Professional within the last couple of years. Always well-cared for!

Sale of this lens includes original Canon hardcase, Lowepro softcase (much better to travel/protect than the Canon case), lens hood, 2 drop-in filters (one clear filter + one circular polarizer), Canon soft lens cap (still in plastic unused); and Don Zeck plastic lens cap (much better cap!), and Arca Swiss compatible plate on lens tripod collar (not sure if it is RRS, but probably).

US$3,250.50 by Paypal or check is acceptable. Includes shipping CONUS.

Ken Doo (PM me here).

Oct 18, 2017 at 11:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.