Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
  

Grizzlies in the snow....
  
 
dhemmings
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Grizzlies in the snow....


Thanks everyone for stopping by and commenting


Oct 29, 2017 at 09:49 PM
Herb Houghton
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Grizzlies in the snow....


Congrats on a great series


Oct 29, 2017 at 10:12 PM
OwlsEyes
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Grizzlies in the snow....


I love this set... it is so unique to see grizzlies in the snow!

cheers
bruce



Oct 30, 2017 at 12:43 AM
chas
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Grizzlies in the snow....


I might as well be truthful and say what I said when I opened this thread: "Holy S*#T!!!" Especially #'s 1 & 3!!!


Oct 31, 2017 at 05:07 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Rschultz
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Grizzlies in the snow....


a pleasure to view.


Oct 31, 2017 at 01:54 PM
bktools
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Grizzlies in the snow....


Wonderful series well captured!

Bob



Oct 31, 2017 at 02:37 PM
Grampy
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · Grizzlies in the snow....


WOW, what gorgeous images, tack sharp and the snow for contrast is remeakable. How did you get the bear in the water with the Salmon to pose for you. Great images


Oct 31, 2017 at 06:12 PM
dhemmings
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · Grizzlies in the snow....


Herb Houghton wrote:
Congrats on a great series

Thanks kindly Herb!

---------------------------------------------

OwlsEyes wrote:
I love this set... it is so unique to see grizzlies in the snow!

cheers
bruce


Thanks very much Bruce!

---------------------------------------------

chas wrote:
I might as well be truthful and say what I said when I opened this thread: "Holy S*#T!!!" Especially #'s 1 & 3!!!

! Thanks!
---------------------------------------------

Rschultz wrote:
a pleasure to view.

Thanks you!
---------------------------------------------

bktools wrote:
Wonderful series well captured!

Bob


Thanks Bob!

---------------------------------------------

Grampy wrote:
WOW, what gorgeous images, tack sharp and the snow for contrast is remeakable. How did you get the bear in the water with the Salmon to pose for you. Great images


Thanks Gtrampy for the nice words!




Oct 31, 2017 at 11:13 PM
1       2      
3
       end






FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password