Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 70-300 L PRICE DROP Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM

MedicineMan404
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 70-300 L PRICE DROP Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-300mm L

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS only

As pictured and in fantastic shape (partly due to my Lenscoat usage). Purchased from a forum member less than a year ago.
Notice the price drop. This camera is just sitting in its box ready to ship

Why selling? I've moved to the dark side (Sony) due to my age and weight carrying capacity.

I did use this on my Canon M5 and it is a great combo, alas for my M5 I'm now using EF-M lenses now that are much lighter.

Included-
the box! Rarely I have a lens or camera box but this box is here.
the rear lens cap
a generic front lens cap (sorry, can't find the Canon issued cap)
Canon hood for this lens
Fotodiox collar
Lenscoat for the 70-300L.
A grey storage bag that came with the lens.

Do note, as pictured below there is a stretched part on one of the Lenscoat rings....no big deal but sooner or later it will give.
The only way to get a 70-300L in better shape is to buy new but since this is a used lens I'm ranking it a 9+. It has never been dropped or rained on.
Please check my cred here with any member who has bought or sold with me.
Also note I removed all but one piece of the Lenscoat so the potential buyer could see what's under, the one remaining piece is one via Lenscoat's adhesive. You the buyer can remove it if you choose.

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:14 AM
mitesh
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 70-300 L PRICE DROP Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM

I can't believe this is still unsold! Robert is THE guy to buy used gear from. Great price on a great lens in fantastic condition!

Oct 23, 2017 at 05:00 PM
ryoung

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 70-300 L PRICE DROP Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM

PM sent/ tag feedback.

Oct 29, 2017 at 06:19 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.