Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Nikon F100 and Nikon 28mm 2.8 AF-D Lens

Jorag
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon F100 and Nikon 28mm 2.8 AF-D Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon F100

Sold

Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Prioirty

Hello everyone,

Up for sale is my Nikon F100. I purchased the camera from Adorama earlier this year before summer. I realized that film isn't the most cost effective way of shooting for me and I hate to part out with this, but I need to raise funds for other things. F100 comes with body cap. No Strap. Has sticky back and doesn't have the eyepiece part, never bothered me because I wear glasses. Strap not included and no box either.

$160 via PayPal shipped.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 28mm 2.8 AF-D Lens

Sold

Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Prioirty

I have a used 28mm lens that I purchased second hand earlier this year. Has some dust in the focusing window and few inside the glass, but it doesn't affect the image quality. I recently got the 1.8G version of this lens and this isn't getting much use. It's one of my favorite focal lengths and this lens always delivers great images. Comes with generic rear lens cap and Nikon front cap. A bit dusty from not being used. No box.

Looking for $120 via PayPal shipped.

Edited on Oct 31, 2017 at 12:57 PM · View previous versions

Oct 16, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Jorag
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon F100 and Nikon 28mm 2.8 AF-D Lens

28mm Lens pics

Oct 25, 2017 at 03:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.