Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: 100-400 II, 1D mk4, 24-105, 50 2.5 macro, etc.

Phil McNeil
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 100-400 II, 1D mk4, 24-105, 50 2.5 macro, etc.

Item updated in the last 24 hours    70-200 f/2.8 IS mk I

Item Sold

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: $25 to anywhere in the continental U.S.

This lens belonged to a photog I used to work for, she shot food and found she never used it. So I inherited it and shot a half dozen events and weddings, but that's about it. Super nice lens.

I have the zippered case, hood, lens caps, and I am fairly certain I know where the box is too.

Trades for micro four thirds gear considered.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   70-200 f/4 IS

Item Sold

Price: $625.00

A nice lens that is very, very sharp and in great shape. Has a couple minor paint blemishes, but glass is a 10.

I have the zippered case, hood, lens caps, and I am fairly certain I know where the box is too.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   100-400 IS mk II

Item still Available

Price: $1,400.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

A great lens which I really love, this goes with me everywhere for bird and wildlife photos, so it sees a fair amount of use, but never abuse. Does show paint wear and scratches on hood. It's very clean except where it has seen a little bumping and chipping. The main places are the tripod foot, and scratch on body. All the switches and the rubber for zoom and focus ring are in great shaped. The glass is great, has had a UV filter on since new.

I have the hood, lens caps, and I am fairly certain I know where the box is too.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 1D mk IV

Item still Available

Price: $975.00

Nice camera in great shape, I carry it a few days a week with the 100-400 mounted when out in the woods. Super solid camera in very good shape, with expected light scuffs and brassing around shutter button.

With camera, 2 batteries, charger and I have the box too.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   24-105 f/4 IS MK I

Item Sold

Price: $425.00

Great workhorse of a lens. In super nice shape, I have used it a bunch, but always kept in a padded bag. Sharp and great all around lens.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 50 f.2.5 macro and Life Size Converter

Item still Available

Price: $210.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

A great compact macro lens, and just a sharp 50mm (not the fastest focusing, but not bad). Handy lens that is crazy sharp

Also have the Life Size Converter which allows this lens to focus down to true 1:1 macro.

Have boxes and paperwork for both. With caps.

Oct 10, 2017 at 12:46 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password