Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro2

jason612

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   x-pro 2

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority 2 Day - Medium Flat Rate

I am the second owner (bought off craigslist), pics will be up later tonight when I get home. I bought the x-e3 and actually prefer it over the x-pro2 and I don't need both so I am selling the x-pro2.

It is in very good condition, it has had a glass LCD cover since I got it and was flawless when I put my cover on it so no worries there - not a single scratch on it. I'll take pics of every blemish I can. Shutter count is 3750.

It will come with the original box and everything it came with but will only include the one battery it comes with since I'll need my extras for the x-e3.

Looking for $1100 net to me. If you are local to Boston, we can do a local meet up as well. The USPS medium flat rate box should fit it so that is $13.60 anywhere in continental US.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or reply.

Oct 09, 2017 at 09:44 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.