Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Kitesurfing, first tries. (image heavy).

Wilbus
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Kitesurfing, first tries. (image heavy).

Having shot a short event for the Swedish Sea Rescue Society in followed by some tries with birds in flight (epic failure) I was on my way home and drove past a local Windsurf and Kitesurf spot. The light never really materialized as I had hoped for, I got some rain but the sun just didn't brake through the storm clouds before it set.

All in all I got an impressive 2600 shots from one battery charge with my Olympus OM-D E-M1 from 2013 which surprised me. Lots of high speed shooting and little viewing on the screen helped of course but I was still happily surprised.

The surf shots were partly due to the fact that I love action sports but also a way to try and learn and/or decide wether m43 can actually keep up with sports and birds for me (the latter is still a failure) or wether I should move back to Nikon.

So, like I said, my first try apart from 10 shots of a kiter in the passing by a few years ago.

Got lots to learn about the sport but I enjoyed shooting it very much and will try and get in touch with some locals in order to create a network with them and open up for some more advanced shots.

All shot with the original E-M1 and 40-150 F2.8 PRO zoom and continues AF.

Oct 09, 2017 at 08:58 AM
Wilbus
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Kitesurfing, first tries. (image heavy).

Last ones.

C&C always welcome.

Oct 09, 2017 at 09:03 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.