Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Last $ drop Lenovo Y700 15" laptop 16gb RAM 1000...

Phemanine47
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Last $ drop Lenovo Y700 15" laptop 16gb RAM 1000gb SSD $785

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Beautiful upgraded Lenovo Y700 15

Item still Available

Price: $785.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEd or UPS

Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 15.6" Full HD Gaming Laptop Intel i7-6700HQ OUAD 1080P, Win 10. Originally purchased for my son but it wouldn't connect to the internet so I bought him an MSI gamer and put the Lenovo up until I decided to look into the issue further. After clean installing everything again, upgrading to 16gb ram, and 1000gb ssd from the 256 gb drive it came with it's an excellent editing machine. . This machine is a beauty and in excellent condition with very little use since it sat in the closet for a year. I've used a skin on the front and inside below keyboard so super clean with cool red backlit keyboard.
Since I use a MacBook Pro and am not a Windows person I've decided to see if I can trade it for what I do need which is another camera.

I just took it into a PC shop to make sure it is in tip top shape and picked it up today. The technician was impressed and said it is a very nice machine.
This laptop is ready to go for someone looking for a super fast for photo editing.

Interested or have questions let me know.
I want $785 with 3% PayPal and I'll pay shipping fees.

Thank you,
Tina

PS. Will post pics tomorrow after I pic it up from Computer shop. But it looks just like one in the link.
https://www.adorama.com/le80nv00q8us.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwmefOBRBJEiwAf7DstCHouv6-_wuyM3nQfd7eyWbU_0Um5FABsb31zg-9ZdtxTIdG_tDrzhoC4KsQAvD_BwE

Oct 09, 2017 at 12:10 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password