Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: Nikon NIKKOR 105mm f/2.5 Ai-S

Ayas

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon NIKKOR 105mm f/2.5 Ai-S

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon NIKKOR 105mm f/2.5 Ai-S

Item Withdrawn

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority Mail shipping within CONUS. Canadian buyers please contact me for a quote.

Selling a Nikon 105mm f/2.5 Ai-S lens to free up some cash. I bought it from the original owner who purchased it in 1986.

It comes in the original serial # matching box, original front and rear caps, Nikon Warranty Card (filled out in '86), manual, original purchase receipt from Tecno in London, and even the plastic the lens came wrapped in inside the protective styrofoam.

This copy is sharp wide open. I know there are prettier and cheaper ones out there, but this one is worth having for those who care about ownership history and originality. It traveled the world as the owner's favorite and most used lens.

Glass is mint with no scratches, fungus or haze. Focus is smooth and aperture blades clean and snappy.

The wear on the body is consistent with a well-used lens of this age. I cranked up the shadows in the last 4 pics so you can see it. In person it looks much better.

---------------------------------------------------------

**I'm a new seller here and this is my second listing. I have sold multiple lenses on eBay and PentaxForums where I have flawless feedback. If you like to verify my identity you can contact me there also.

eBay ID - *per*less*cent*

PentaxForums User ID - a5m

Thanks for looking.

Oct 08, 2017 at 09:51 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password