New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Capture One History (Undo) browser

thousandhills

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Capture One History (Undo) browser

Hello,

For my A7r I am finding Capture One to offer the best IQ (raw files). At first, importing images seemed messy compared to browsing through image folders (explorer like interface), as it is with DPP or Raw-therapy and start processing images instantaneously in-place. After working around this, now I am stuck with undoing Adjustments - I would like to have the ability to review & undo adjustments at later date [make corrections or improvements]. Is this possible with C1? Please help me locate tutorials or documents explaining this.

Along the same lines, I am also not finding a control that would roll back all of my changes and start over, should be able to do this at later date.

Thanks,
-Michael.

Oct 06, 2017 at 10:35 PM
Richard Smith
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Capture One History (Undo) browser

thousandhills wrote:
Along the same lines, I am also not finding a control that would roll back all of my changes and start over, should be able to do this at later date.

Right click the thumbnail and select new variant, you get a whole new one to work on from scratch. And leaves the old one untouched which you can keep, compare or delete.

Cheers,

Terry.

Oct 07, 2017 at 09:25 AM
CorsairVelo

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Capture One History (Undo) browser

As Terry said, you can create a "new variant" which is an additional version of the image with no adjustments.

You can also reset any and all adjustments individually. Each adjustment has a reset icon in the upper right corner of that adjustment's panel.

Oct 14, 2017 at 09:50 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password