Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Husband/Wife Teams and Newborns

J Knight
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Husband/Wife Teams and Newborns

This is not meant to be a hostile post, but an expression of concern. I realise the OP may have just very badly worded his original post, but the way it reads, its as if the wife gets to have no opinion or choice on how all this pans out, despite being the mother and part of the family business - there is not a word of her view point in the original post at all, but it seems unlikley haveing been a part of the family business (and being the other parent) that she does not have any opinions.

Neither does it say if the grandparents are happy to be expected to baby sit, or if they have lives of their own and are glad to have finally got some personal freedom. Has the situation been discussed with the grandparents, to see if they want such involvement and how many hours per week they are willing to spare?

I hope it really is badly worded as the whole post comes across as totally disinterested in any other family members position or point of view, other than the OPs own convenience. That would be a very destructive position.

Anyway. hope all works out for the family and child, good futures to you all.

Oct 07, 2017 at 12:22 AM
ZachOly
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Husband/Wife Teams and Newborns

Sorry I didn't fully cover my family situation in a quick forum post.

Oct 07, 2017 at 10:59 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password