New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Bowens service in North America

Bobarino

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bowens service in North America

Hi folks,

Just wondering if any company has been designated to supply parts and service for Bowens products since Bowens has shut down.

Oct 01, 2017 at 10:15 PM
colinm
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bowens service in North America

I unfortunately don't have an answer for Canada, but CRIS in Chandler, Arizona was and still is handling factory repairs for Bowens gear (and all other Manfrotto-distributed brands) in the US. Worst case, you may be able to use a freight forwarder or a friend to get US service.

Oct 02, 2017 at 01:02 AM
Bobarino

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bowens service in North America

colinm wrote:
I unfortunately don't have an answer for Canada, but CRIS in Chandler, Arizona was and still is handling factory repairs for Bowens gear (and all other Manfrotto-distributed brands) in the US. Worst case, you may be able to use a freight forwarder or a friend to get US service.

OK ColinM, I really appreciate that,,,, thanks very much.

The reason I'm asking is; I'm considering buying a set of Bowens XMT500 location lights. Bowens apparently launched those just before Aurelius pulled the plug on Bowens. Judging by the price and features, it appears they were intended to compete directly with the Profoto B-1's. Have you looked at those by any chance? B&H is selling those for $3800./pair, and I can get a set for roughly 1/2 price.

Oct 02, 2017 at 05:07 AM
Bobarino

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bowens service in North America

I found out today, that Henry's Cameras in Toronto, is providing warranty and service for the Bowens gear

Oct 03, 2017 at 04:01 AM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password