Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: (Reduced) Sony RX10 + Goodies

charlesk
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: (Reduced) Sony RX10 + Goodies

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony DSC-RX10 III

Item Withdrawn

Price: $1,075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I cover UPS shipping. US only.

I bought this camera from a fellow FMer a few months ago for a particular trip where I needed its combination of compact size (relative to a DSLR and a bag full of lenses), high image quality, and flexibility (go from shooting landscapes at 24mm equivalent to birds at 600mm equivalent in seconds). It also has impressive video capabilities but I am not a video shooter.

The camera performed admirably for this trip, but I just don't need it any more. It's in excellent shape. There may be tiny areas of wear on the body but you'd have to be looking for them. I see nothing on the glass. I selected "9+" condition to be conservative.

I purchased a number of accessories to support my trip and am selling everything as a package:

1. The camera, with original box and accessories.
  2. A top-of-the-line (to my knowledge, it sure cost enough!) 72mm B+W XS-Pro HTC Kaesemann circular polarizer with multi-resistant nano coating.
  3. A Breakthrough Photography 40mm Arca Swiss base plate and Case Logic hand grip. One problem I had with getting used to this camera was its smaller size. I did a LOT of research and found this nice quick release (no Allen key needed) base plate with a slot to take a comfortable Case Logic hand grip. The combo allowed me more security while handholding and let me also tripod mount the camera.
  4. Sony foldable battery charger.
  5. Two Sony batteries.
  6. Wasabi Power charger with DC adapter.
  7. Two Wasabi batteries. The extra batteries provide nice peace of mind.

I haven't sold a camera here in a few years, but as you can see, I've been around forever. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Package

Front (resting on a battery for better view)

Rear (showing handstrap and plate)

Oct 01, 2017 at 06:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password