FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter

Gary Clennan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter

molson wrote:
I've stayed away from the Nisi filters due to some bad reviews (they scratch very easily, and and don't actually provide the advertised amount of density). The colour cast on the Lee Big Stopper is a nuisance, but very easy to fix; it's not noticeable on the Little Stopper.

With the different thickness potentially causing problems using my existing filters and holders I have even more reluctance to try Nisi (and they haven't sent me any free filters, like they did with all the online reviewers), but if you were starting out with no existing collection of filters, they might be
...Show more

Hey Cliff. I didn't know that you had a GFX. How are you getting along with it? What do you like when compared to your old A7RII?

Oct 30, 2017 at 06:45 PM
fishjump
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter

I have a mixture of Lee, Singh Ray, Nisi and Formatt (100x150) filters, and they all fit my NISI/Lee/Formatt holder(s). As I've said in the past, when I buy new, I have been buying NISI (the glass IR). However, I think I would try the new Breakthrough filters in the future. I also hear good things about Wine Country, but the holder/system looks a little bulky?

Although I have the Lee holder, I do not have the adapter for the GF 23mm. Can anyone confirm that there is no vignetting with the CP?

Oct 30, 2017 at 06:46 PM
molson
• • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter

fishjump wrote:
Although I have the Lee holder, I do not have the adapter for the GF 23mm. Can anyone confirm that there is no vignetting with the CP?

No vignetting on a two-slot Lee filter holder:

Article on my blog

Oct 30, 2017 at 07:14 PM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password