New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Nikonians.org Question

SSISteve
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikonians.org Question

I know this site is the one to beat them all but do any of you frequent Nikonians.org and if so is it worthwhile? Thanks.

Sep 29, 2017 at 02:35 AM
CanadaMark
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikonians.org Question

I used to be a member there ages ago, but I think at the time you had to pay or you couldn't post. I was never a big fan of it and traffic was too low. Might be better now.

Sep 29, 2017 at 03:04 PM
lorac
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikonians.org Question

CanadaMark wrote:
I used to be a member there ages ago, but I think at the time you had to pay or you couldn't post. I was never a big fan of it and traffic was too low. Might be better now.

yes all of the above, and it was heavily moderated. Maybe it's changed...............

Sep 29, 2017 at 04:02 PM
runamuck
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikonians.org Question

Still there. So9metimes it just becomes so tedious I just wander off to the other room and pick up a book. Who the retard was that came up with their system was, hopefully, fired. I see no p;oint for divisions like
Dx
Dxx
D600/610
D700/D750
D8xx
D7xxx
D40/50/60
D70/80/90

And then "Light Balance and Color" are distinct from "Light and Exposure" which are separated from "Nikon Speedlights and Lighting."

The entire experience leaves one questioning his/her sanity. I get my sanity questioned around here enough without me questioning myself.

FM uses a broad brush and Nikonians paints with a single hair.

Oct 02, 2017 at 01:32 AM
mphocus
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Nikonians.org Question

I tried it once but this site is much better. This site I can get opinions from people that don't just shoot Nikon but Canon, Fuji, Sony and more.

Oct 02, 2017 at 01:46 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password