1       2       3              21      
       end

1DX II Sensor issues

Chimping
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #1 · p.22 #1 · 1DX II Sensor issues

ggreene wrote:
The entire 1D series has sensor crap accumulation over time. Where have you been? Do you typically buy other expensive items blindly? Hopefully you got your money back. I would think ML would be the way to go. An A9 is only $4500. No mirror and electronic shutter. Sounds perfect for you.

Why stick with a camera that is not doing what you want?

If I were doing research today and listened to you people on this forum I'd be hearing there's no issue at all, and that I should go ahead and make my purchase. These forums are filled with fanboys that defend lemon products to the ends of the earth. It's only just in the last little while of this thread that people have switched their line of argument from "there's no issue" to "well, what do you expect; it's a 1D. You should research!!!". Ha!

Yeah, sure....switch brands and lose thousands in the process. Great idea!

Jan 16, 2018 at 05:00 AM
TeamSpeed
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #2 · p.22 #2 · 1DX II Sensor issues

Since the beginning of the thread, people have either stated that they personally don't have issues, or that they have had this issue on various 1D series? In fact, at least the first 2 pages have zero passionate 'fanboy' comments. Since you were involved in this since the beginning, I am sure surprised you forget this. There are fanboys, and there are hateboys, and one of these seem more prevalent than the other.

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:39 AM
ggreene
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #3 · p.22 #3 · 1DX II Sensor issues

Chimping wrote:
If I were doing research today and listened to you people on this forum I'd be hearing there's no issue at all, and that I should go ahead and make my purchase.

I have 1D bodies because I shoot sports/equestrian predominantly. I can't imagine anyone recommending a 1DX2 as a general use body. The 5D series has been that jack of all trades for a while now. It would surprise me if anyone on the Canon forums would recommend that.

Jan 16, 2018 at 01:52 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password