New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

BH packaging

anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · BH packaging

So I ordered on Sunday evening last from BH an advertised 9+ TC 1.4E II. It qualified for Expedited Delivery via UPS announcing arrival at end of day yesterday. With not so great surprise, it arrived 1130AM yesterday. After opening, I finally found the TC, amidst the multiple layears of bubble wrap encasing the TC together with the much larger pieces of bubble wrap that had firmly located the TC barriered on all sides in one corner.

Gathering the TC from its placement, I then attempted to release it from its imprisonment. It took me the better part of two minutes to do that, department issued combat knife notwithstanding. TC was of course in a condition that looked as if it were just off the NIB shelf; put it on my 300/4 AF-S and fired away at the high-rise buildings across the street from where I live. Seriously happy camper here So.....

Outstanding job, Mr. Posner. Pass along these words of satisfaction to the supervisors of the folks in the delivery chain who did the hands-on so that they can all share in the kudos. They deserve it.

Sep 27, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · BH packaging

I find this just about 100% of the time Tony. It takes longer to unpackage the item then order it!! .
This goes for Adorama also..
Glad to hear the positives versus the negatives!
S/F Brother and THANKS!
Dan

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · BH packaging

Same experience here a couple of days ago. Ordered the DK-19 rubber eyecup for my D500. Of course the eyecup cost about $9, and the shipping & Customs clearance was about $10.

Then there was the U.S. to Canadian exchange rate.

Sep 30, 2017 at 01:41 PM
henryp
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · BH packaging

anthonysemone wrote:
Outstanding job, Mr. Posner. Pass along these words of satisfaction to the supervisors of the folks in the delivery chain who did the hands-on so that they can all share in the kudos. They deserve it.

Thank you. This is very gratifying.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Oct 16, 2017 at 08:21 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password