Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: FujiFilm X100F 24MP Kit, 3-mos old, 57 Actuations, Unregistered, M...

bherman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: FujiFilm X100F 24MP Kit, 3-mos old, 57 Actuations, Unregistered, Mint++

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours    FujiFilm X100F 24MP Kit, 3-mos old, 57 Actuations, Unregistered, Mint++

Sold

Price: $1,049.95
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have for sale a FujiFilm X100F 24MP camera that I purchased in June 2017 from an authorized dealer and shot exactly 57 shots with. The camera is in 100% pristine, mint++ condition without a mark of any kind on it. It comes complete in the box with the camera, battery, charger, strap, instructions - everything that came from the factory. I installed an ACMAXX Hard LCD Protector on the LCD since day one.

The camera is unregistered, so after registering it in your name (I will provide the original receipt) you will get a 9-month warranty from FujiFilm USA.

I'm also including the following:

1 - Sandisk 32GB 90MB/sec SD Card (opened and formatted) but in the original package

1- Watson NP Plug-in Battery plug-in and car charger, new, in the package

1 - ACMAXX Hard LCD Protector (installed)

Asking: $1049.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA, Regular PayPal +3%

Edited on Sep 28, 2017 at 06:43 AM · View previous versions

Sep 26, 2017 at 10:03 AM
ugotsoup

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: FujiFilm X100F 24MP Kit, 3-mos old, 57 Actuations, Unregistered, Mint++

would you be willing to sell the battery separately?

Sep 26, 2017 at 10:20 PM
gaudreaup

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: FujiFilm X100F 24MP Kit, 3-mos old, 57 Actuations, Unregistered, Mint++

will you ship to Canada?

Sep 27, 2017 at 01:21 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.