Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: SONY FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens

mmalkin15

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: SONY FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens

SONY FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens E-mount

Sold

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Please add $25.00 for USA shipping and a portion of the Paypal Fees.

very nice Sony Alpha E-Mount FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens for A7 A7 II A7R A7S Cameras. I purchased this new from a USA authorized seller and it is still in near mint condition.
As widely reported in reviews it is an excellent lens in all respects - I am only selling it as my work requires longer focal lengths for macro work and I am now using
my old Nikon 200mm micro-nikkor AF-D lens on my Sony cameras - a wonderful combination BTW.

Cosmetics are excellent+ with only a few surface marks in the painted surface near the label on the bottom of the lens which unfortunately happened after the photos were taken.
Operation is flawless, image quality is superb, optics clean and pristine -no Issues. Original case, papers, box, caps, and hood are all included.

OPTIONAL if the buyer wishes to purchase for an ADDITIONAL $100.00 - I am happy to offer the NOVOFLEX ASTAT-NEX rotating tripod collar that fits this lens AS SHOWN IN THE LAST 2 PHOTOS.
I frequently utilize portrait format for my macro images and this makes it easy to tripod mount the lens for such work.

Please add $25.00 for USA shipping and a portion of the Paypal Fees.

Sep 25, 2017 at 07:13 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.