Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: INFRARED Sunpak Flash with Infrared Head

Dan Wagner
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: INFRARED Sunpak Flash with Infrared Head

Sunpak Flash with Infrared Head

Available

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Included CONUS

Shoot INFRARED FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY with this New/NOS Sunpak 622 Super Pro-System Flash with IR Head. The IR Head puts out a lot of power at 840 nanometers. I get about f/16 at 10 feet with ISO 400. Your exposure will depend upon your camera and how it was converted. (see sample photo taken with this set-up of people in costumes) LifePixel converted my camera to 830nm deep black and white infrared, which is one of their darkest filter conversions -- so you will probably get f/22 with other conversions. Use this set-up with your infrared converted digital camera, or a film camera with infrared film. When the flash goes off, all you see is a very very faint purplish glow that is hardly noticeable and lasts a fraction of a second. THIS IS VERY USEFUL FOR PHOTOGRAPHING EVENTS LIKE CONCERTS WHERE A FLASH WOULD ANNOY THE PERFORMERS. AND YOU CAN EVEN USE THIS SET-UP IN DAYLIGHT FOR INFRARED FLASH FILL. So if you photographed someone at a park -- the foliage would get that cool infrared look, and your subject would be illuminated with the infrared flash -- there are so many creative things you can accomplish! I bought a few of these set-ups for a project back around 2004. These have not been available since 2005 or so. I have only a few more -- so get yours now. The rubber covering on the flash handle is coming off on the edges -- it may need a piece of double-stick tape -- or you can easily remove it -- it's only cosmetic. The flash takes 6 C size batteries (not included). Also included is a sync cord. Use the sync cord to trigger the flash, or you can attach a remote trigger. WHEN USING THE SYNC CORD - MAKE SURE TO USE A SOLD-SEPARATELY WEING-SAFE SYNC HOT SHOE TO HOT SHOE WITH PC -- this makes sure that if the trigger voltage on the Sunpak flash is too high for your camera, that the flash doesn't damage your camera circuitry.

Sep 25, 2017 at 05:42 AM
RGphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: INFRARED Sunpak Flash with Infrared Head

I am interested. You may contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Richard 303-233-3856
PO Box 261152
Lakewood, Colorado 80226

Sep 29, 2017 at 08:31 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.