Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

FS: 2012 15" MacBook Pro Retina

jwhite77

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 2012 15" MacBook Pro Retina

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   2012 15

Item still Available

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I'm selling my 2012 15" MacBook Pro Retina. I brought it brand new in Dec 2012 from Adorama. I've recently upgraded to a 2017 model, so I'm parting ways.

Specs
- 15"
- 2.6 GHz i7
- 16 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
- 256 GB SSD

I have the original box and shipping box. I'm including a 128 GB flush mount SD card by Transcend. I liked to store music and videos here to free up the main SSD. I'm also including a thunderbolt to ethernet and DVI dongles. I'm keeping the extension power cable from this Mac since Apple doesn't ship them anymore with new Macs.

The laptop is in good condition with no scratches. There are 249 charge cycles on the battery (rated for 1000). There are only two defects. The back corner is slightly dented (maybe 1-2 mm) which has no effect on opening or closing the screen. I have shown screenshots. Also there are slight marks from the keyboard on the screen, but you can only see them with the screen off and cleaned. Generally I always had a microfiber cloth stored between the screen and keyboard.

Let me know if you have any questions or want additional pictures (I'm not the best at product photos). I'm basing the price off what I've seen similar laptops go for on eBay, but its very hard to gauge price.

Payment with PayPal and you pay the 3% fee and I will ship for free with insurance.

Edited on Oct 15, 2017 at 01:09 AM · View previous versions

Sep 23, 2017 at 09:42 PM
jwhite77

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: 2012 15" MacBook Pro Retina

More photos

Sep 23, 2017 at 09:43 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password