FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Svinafellsjokull Glacier Pano, Iceland

pizdets17
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Svinafellsjokull Glacier Pano, Iceland

14 shot pano, tough to see quality in 1024 pix image. C+C welcome!

Sep 22, 2017 at 03:26 PM
JLRII
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Svinafellsjokull Glacier Pano, Iceland

Excellent work. I'm used to seeing issues with curved horizons or other processing artifacts in large panoramas, but you've managed to keep the horizon flat and level. I'm sure care taken during the capture of individual frames has quite a bit to do with the result, but I find myself curious about the processing that goes into stitching a pano together like this. Was this stitched using photoshop? Or have you found more suitable software?

Sep 22, 2017 at 04:34 PM
pizdets17
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Svinafellsjokull Glacier Pano, Iceland

Thanks for the comment. Believe it or not, this was a "quickly turn on hazards, get out of the car shot and get back in" kind of an affair. Handheld. Lightroom does a bang up job stitching images if they are relatively straight so there is basically no processing done on this image.

JLRII wrote:
Excellent work. I'm used to seeing issues with curved horizons or other processing artifacts in large panoramas, but you've managed to keep the horizon flat and level. I'm sure care taken during the capture of individual frames has quite a bit to do with the result, but I find myself curious about the processing that goes into stitching a pano together like this. Was this stitched using photoshop? Or have you found more suitable software?

Sep 22, 2017 at 05:45 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.