Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

SoCal Fall (?) Mix
  
 
Bobg657
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Here are some images from the last week, all have been significantly cropped.

Thanks for looking!
BOB




Dowitchers

  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/4.5    1/250s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  






American Kestrel

  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/5.0    1/800s    200 ISO    +1.0 EV  






Phoebe

  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/4.5    1/400s    1250 ISO    +0.7 EV  






Cooper's Hawk on a very tilted pole

  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/5.0    1/400s    200 ISO    +1.0 EV  






  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/4.5    1/400s    200 ISO    +1.0 EV  






Who you lookin' at?

  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/4.5    1/400s    200 ISO    +1.0 EV  






Spotted Sandpiper

  E-M1MarkII    OLYMPUS M.300mm F4.0 lens    300mm    f/5.6    1/400s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 21, 2017 at 06:59 PM
Fred Amico
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Another nice set, Bob. SJWS?


Sep 21, 2017 at 08:13 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Lovely set Bob. The first is just a perfect composition with that last bird facing inward !

Birdie



Sep 21, 2017 at 09:53 PM
Bobg657
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Fred Amico wrote:
Another nice set, Bob. SJWS?

Yup, that's my home base!
---------------------------------------------

birdied wrote:
Lovely set Bob. The first is just a perfect composition with that last bird facing inward !

Birdie


Thnaks Birdie, I liked it as well.



Sep 21, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Michael H
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Nice set Bob. I really like the Kestrel, but I might be a bit partial because I think they are such a cool little bird anyway




Sep 21, 2017 at 11:39 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


My pick is#1 Bob


Sep 22, 2017 at 12:12 AM
surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


It's 1 for me too Bob ~ Ron


Sep 22, 2017 at 01:48 AM
Bobg657
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Michael H wrote:
Nice set Bob. I really like the Kestrel, but I might be a bit partial because I think they are such a cool little bird anyway


Thanks, Kestrels are beautiful, this one was really skittish!
---------------------------------------------

kdacharya wrote:
My pick is#1 Bob

Thank you!
---------------------------------------------

surfnron wrote:
It's 1 for me too Bob ~ Ron

Seems unanimous, thanks Ron!



Sep 22, 2017 at 03:01 AM
kwilliam8
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Wonderful images, Bob! I especially like the dowitchers (and their reflections) in the first image.
Keith W.



Sep 22, 2017 at 04:46 AM
morris
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


All nice with the first a beauty Bob

Morris



Sep 22, 2017 at 12:31 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Bobg657
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


kwilliam8 wrote:
Wonderful images, Bob! I especially like the dowitchers (and their reflections) in the first image.
Keith W.

Thanks Keith!
---------------------------------------------

morris wrote:
All nice with the first a beauty Bob

Morris

Appreciate the comments Morris



Sep 22, 2017 at 02:29 PM
carlwoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Wonderful collection of beautiful shots! Love the reflections in the 1st one!


Sep 26, 2017 at 07:11 PM
AGeoJO
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Wow, Bob, what an impressive set of fine images! I really enjoy the first image; that's a fine art rather than just a wildlife image.

Joshua



Sep 26, 2017 at 08:31 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Very nice set with great detail. Love the shot of the Phoebe best - lovely color tones.


Sep 26, 2017 at 08:41 PM
louie champan
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


What a terrific set Bob, really like the Hi-Key type background. Well done.


Sep 26, 2017 at 08:46 PM
Dave Inman
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Nice set of images Bob. Love the reflection in #1.


Sep 26, 2017 at 10:23 PM
wonderer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Very enjoyable set, Bob. Looks like you've got a great home base with willing subjects--doesn't get any better does it?

Nice work with these. I don't thinks the crops cost you any IQ points that I can see.

Thanks for posting.

--Kim



Sep 27, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Bobg657
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


thbluefin wrote:
Wonderful collection of beautiful shots! Love the reflections in the 1st one!

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------

AGeoJO wrote:
Wow, Bob, what an impressive set of fine images! I really enjoy the first image; that's a fine art rather than just a wildlife image.

Joshua

joshua, you're too kind, thank you.
---------------------------------------------

bobbytan wrote:
Very nice set with great detail. Love the shot of the Phoebe best - lovely color tones.

Thanks Bobby!
---------------------------------------------

louie champan wrote:
What a terrific set Bob, really like the Hi-Key type background. Well done.

Thanks Louie, I appreciate it.
---------------------------------------------

Dave Inman wrote:
Nice set of images Bob. Love the reflection in #1.

Thank you Dave
---------------------------------------------

wonderer wrote:
Very enjoyable set, Bob. Looks like you've got a great home base with willing subjects--doesn't get any better does it?

Nice work with these. I don't thinks the crops cost you any IQ points that I can see.

Thanks for posting.

--Kim

Thanks for the nice comments Kim. I'm lucky to have the reserve close by!



Sep 27, 2017 at 02:38 AM
Pius Sullivan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · SoCal Fall (?) Mix


Great work, Bob.


Pius



Sep 27, 2017 at 03:47 AM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password