Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Birding at a Creek

JamesLarsen
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Birding at a Creek

Hey everyone!
I went birding the other day for a short time at a creek by where I live.
I decided to vlog it, and put it with the pics together in a video:

Unfortunately there wasn't much bird activity - however, I was able to get some decent nature images.
Enjoy the video guys!

Sep 21, 2017 at 08:56 AM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Birding at a Creek

Sorry, don't have time to view all the still images on this site, let alone videos.

Last thing I want to see is video of the photographer's face talking to me, and don't know why everyone thinks they need loud, annoying music in the video.

Maybe you should change the title to "Me at a Creek", since the birds were not exactly showcased.

Sep 23, 2017 at 01:13 PM
JamesLarsen
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Birding at a Creek

Imagemaster wrote:
Sorry, don't have time to view all the still images on this site, let alone videos.

Last thing I want to see is video of the photographer's face talking to me, and don't know why everyone thinks they need loud, annoying music in the video.

Maybe you should change the title to "Me at a Creek", since the birds were not exactly showcased.

The music was low when I was talking...

I also needed to update my viewers as to why I haven't uploaded in a while. Not everyone enjoys my vids, but that's alright.

However, I will definitely take your thoughts into consideration for my next video.

Sep 23, 2017 at 05:55 PM
Greg Lavaty
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Birding at a Creek

Hey, I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for posting.

Sep 23, 2017 at 06:23 PM
psharvic
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Birding at a Creek

Hey James, also thanks for the post. Glad you're out there working for great nature pics/videos. My nephews your age seem to waste their spare time playing video games. Shoot strong. PS: I liked the music.

Sep 23, 2017 at 07:51 PM
JamesLarsen
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Birding at a Creek

Greg Lavaty wrote:
Hey, I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for posting.

Thanks!

Sep 25, 2017 at 07:14 AM
JamesLarsen
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Birding at a Creek

psharvic wrote:
Hey James, also thanks for the post. Glad you're out there working for great nature pics/videos. My nephews your age seem to waste their spare time playing video games. Shoot strong. PS: I liked the music.

Thanks!! I really enjoy it.
Yeah, that's what most kids my age do. I'd rather do something more productive lol - and photography is a lot of fun.

Thanks again!

Sep 25, 2017 at 07:15 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.