FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Narrow's view's

Lynn Ross
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Narrow's view's

A couple from this weekend with some friend's from Minnesota.

Sep 20, 2017 at 05:52 AM
gordon l
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Narrow's view's

Hi Lynn. Those first two are special. Nice takes and perfectly exposed. Nice job.

On a separate note, I was into the Narrows this weekend also, on Saturday. Didn't see anybody else with a tripod, so I probably missed you. Close call.

Sep 20, 2017 at 08:46 AM
Lynn Ross
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Narrow's view's

gordon l wrote:
Hi Lynn. Those first two are special. Nice takes and perfectly exposed. Nice job.

On a separate note, I was into the Narrows this weekend also, on Saturday. Didn't see anybody else with a tripod, so I probably missed you. Close call.

Thanks much Gordon,

I was there on Monday I have Sun, Mon off and it was a fun day.

Lynn

Sep 20, 2017 at 02:26 PM
dalite
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Narrow's view's

First two for me. I find it scary because of potential flash floods and where does one find refuge? Trapped.

Sep 20, 2017 at 11:54 PM
Lynn Ross
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Narrow's view's

dalite wrote:
First two for me. I find it scary because of potential flash floods and where does one find refuge? Trapped.

Thanks dalite,

It's not as scary as you would think there are a lot of tools out there to use like noaa it gives you facts on what to expect in these canyons, like the day I went on this hike it was as noaa would call it a dry weather day meaning that there was no probability of a flash flood in this area, which to me meant that I had a good chance of not getting caught in a flash flood on this day, so I went.
Lynn

Sep 21, 2017 at 03:42 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.