FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Two from Sardenga

CheechzeppLn
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Two from Sardenga

So I went back to Sardegna, Italy this year for Sun & Bass and I had some really nice photography opportunities. These two moments stand out to me. First one was a real bucket list photography moment and I almost booted it because I forgot my tripod at the villa. Thankfully there was a ledge to lay the camera on but even that did not play nice. Shot is from Mt Ortobene in Nuoro looking towards the city of Dorgali. 2nd one is of Isle of Tavorala from La Cinta beach in San Teodoro. Hope you enjoy.

Moonrise over the Dorgali
by Charles Romano, on Flickr

Sunset on Paradise
by Charles Romano, on Flickr

Charlie

Sep 20, 2017 at 04:57 AM
CheechzeppLn
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Two from Sardenga

Tough crowd.... I thought I nailed both of these. Any suggestions on what I could have done better?

Charlie

Sep 24, 2017 at 02:42 PM
Fotofly71

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Two from Sardenga

Charlie I think you nailed them too, especially # 1. I'm probably not one to give advice, but I would have shot both on multiple exposures in order to overlay them and try to enhance the contrast and sharpness. I do this when I shoot any landscape where the difference in contrast is so great you need to pick up detail in sky and ground. Some photographers use software such as Photoshop or like me Light room. I am still experimenting with post production as my photos, in most cases, leave a lot to be desired. Your composition looked fine to me.

Sep 24, 2017 at 08:16 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password