Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Tonga Landscapes: Beaches -- some postcards from the san...

gordon l
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Tonga Landscapes: Beaches -- some postcards from the sandy islands

Hi folks,
Here are some selections from my pics from Tonga. The landscapes here are worth exploration and I wish I could return and shoot some more here. Very different from Utah. The beaches are some of the best I've ever seen and all of them are deserted, without a soul. It's lovely. C&C are welcome. Most of these are shot with a polarizing filter to get some of the glare off the water's surface.

Sep 18, 2017 at 03:45 PM
CheechzeppLn
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Tonga Landscapes: Beaches -- some postcards from the sandy islands

I like number 4 the best, the distant boat makes the image by giving us a nice element of scale. The smooth beach leading our eye there and beyond the coastline has me wanting to visit this lovely place called Tonga. The beaches look stunning in too.

Charlie

Sep 24, 2017 at 02:18 PM
gordon l
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Tonga Landscapes: Beaches -- some postcards from the sandy islands

CheechzeppLn wrote:
I like number 4 the best, the distant boat makes the image by giving us a nice element of scale. The smooth beach leading our eye there and beyond the coastline has me wanting to visit this lovely place called Tonga. The beaches look stunning in too.

Charlie

Thank you Charlie. This place is off the beaten path certainly but also unforgettable. I was going for the local element in #4 by including that small boat. I'm glad you like it.

Sep 24, 2017 at 03:40 PM
mudlake
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Tonga Landscapes: Beaches -- some postcards from the sandy islands

Great images all. Number 6 is my favorite.

Sep 25, 2017 at 02:25 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password