Mado 2017

Mado 2017

Mado 2017

Sep 13, 2017 at 10:43 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Old Heritage homes

This small town is just beautiful! Just where I would want to spend my last few years or move to now. The houses have an "attitude" that is just wonderful. Do you know Mado if the same architect built them all that you have posted so far?
Wonderful!
Dan

Sep 14, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Mado
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Old Heritage homes

Danpbphoto wrote:
This small town is just beautiful! Just where I would want to spend my last few years or move to now. The houses have an "attitude" that is just wonderful. Do you know Mado if the same architect built them all that you have posted so far?
Wonderful!
Dan

Thank you Dan for your kind comments.

Here is the link of interesting information on Nelson Heritage homes and buildings. If you scroll down, you will see names of the architects. I know that many of these architects have build many houses in Nelson back in the 1900.

http://www.nelson.ca/assets/City~Services/Pubs~and~Reports/Development~Services/Nelson%20HCS%20and%20Themes%20FINAL%20June%202011.pdf#search="heritage homes"

Sep 14, 2017 at 01:45 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Old Heritage homes

Thank you for the history lesson Mado! I am glad that the town is preserved as well as it is. Growth and greed have not infringed upon its uniqueness. MY kind of environment and attitude. I am not sure there is such a place here in the States. If there is, I am moving! .
Thanks for the info!
Dan

Sep 15, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Mado
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Old Heritage homes

Danpbphoto wrote:
Thank you for the history lesson Mado! I am glad that the town is preserved as well as it is. Growth and greed have not infringed upon its uniqueness. MY kind of environment and attitude. I am not sure there is such a place here in the States. If there is, I am moving! .
Thanks for the info!
Dan

You are welcome Dan. Nelson is a unique and funky town and has many flavors to discover!

Sep 15, 2017 at 02:47 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password