Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
5
       6              28       29       end
  

D850 Delivery Status?
  
 
shekarn64
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · D850 Delivery Status?


I have to disagree. Both of them are really good when it comes to returns. I have used Paypal and returned without any issues with them including PP Credit. They automatically go back to Paypal or Paypal credit.

PabloSRT8 wrote:
Might be too late for some, but if you buy from B&H or Adorama and pay with PayPal, the money comes out right away, even if it ships 6 months later.
And to try to get the money back is a pain in the A, you have to contact PayPal, then contact the seller then contact PayPal again...
I learned the hard way.
Just use a credit card.





Sep 19, 2017 at 11:31 AM
shekarn64
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · D850 Delivery Status?


GradyBaby wrote:
Just received an email from Adorama that my Nikon D850 has shipped. Ordered on the 24th in the early AM


Are you a NPS member?



Sep 19, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Tony Hoffer
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · D850 Delivery Status?


I just got off the phone with B&H. They said that if anyone ordered multiple units, they're basically ignoring the full order and just sending 1 unit until all their other orders are fulfilled. So they have no kind of ballpark of when that will be.

This is super frustrating and wrong to me. It said that nowhere on their site when I placed my order. I spent a ton of money on these cameras (I ordered 4) and now I'm in limbo with 3 of them with no information from B&H despite my early order.



Sep 19, 2017 at 01:52 PM
nuclearjock
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · D850 Delivery Status?


Tony Hoffer wrote:
I just got off the phone with B&H. They said that if anyone ordered multiple units, they're basically ignoring the full order and just sending 1 unit until all their other orders are fulfilled. So they have no kind of ballpark of when that will be.

This is super frustrating and wrong to me. It said that nowhere on their site when I placed my order. I spent a ton of money on these cameras (I ordered 4) and now I'm in limbo with 3 of them with no information from B&H despite my early order.


I agree B&H should be keeping you in the loop as to where your order stands. But a lot of this is really on Nikon and their usual way of doing business. Dealers can't tell you what they don't know and I know the guy I work with is really tight with his Nikon rep, gets all kinds of special treatment and even he's in the dark! Sucks to be you right now. I can only imagine your frustration


Edited on Sep 19, 2017 at 02:02 PM · View previous versions



Sep 19, 2017 at 02:00 PM
gdsf2
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · D850 Delivery Status?


Tony Hoffer wrote:
I just got off the phone with B&H. They said that if anyone ordered multiple units, they're basically ignoring the full order and just sending 1 unit until all their other orders are fulfilled. So they have no kind of ballpark of when that will be.

This is super frustrating and wrong to me. It said that nowhere on their site when I placed my order. I spent a ton of money on these cameras (I ordered 4) and now I'm in limbo with 3 of them with no information from B&H despite my early order.



Well...I get what you are saying, and I don't disagree with you, but I am just thinking...




Sep 19, 2017 at 02:01 PM
ckcarr
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #6 · p.5 #6 · D850 Delivery Status?


I don't see it as wrong at all. There is no way that a company can keep everyone happy.
They are trying their best to spread the joy around with the resources at their disposal.

There are many people out there who will order multiples of these bodies, and then re-sell for small profits in the early months...

Or, you get a guy who orders four bodies, but with the intent to keep only two. Because he thinks he'll try and pick the best two of the bunch and then return the others?

I've bought plenty of Nikons. And yet, I'm still patiently waiting for my one (1) to ship. I would be furious if I found out that they were sending four, six, or ten to one individual.

Edited on Sep 19, 2017 at 02:06 PM · View previous versions



Sep 19, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Tony Hoffer
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #7 · p.5 #7 · D850 Delivery Status?


gdsf2 wrote:
Well...I get what you are saying, and I don't disagree with you, but I am just thinking...


Why? Because I ordered 4? If a product is available and I went out of my way to order what my business needs, is that less legit? I just want what I ordered in the order it was received. That's all.


Edited on Sep 19, 2017 at 02:10 PM · View previous versions



Sep 19, 2017 at 02:05 PM
bs kite
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #8 · p.5 #8 · D850 Delivery Status?


Everyone aware of the "Follow My Delivery Beta" UPS option?

I can now "see" the UPS truck is less than 1 mile away.

Try it you'll like it.

Oh..Gotta go....the truck is here.

Signed off and got it. The cardboard box is "caved in" somewhat on one side. That's par.

Probably alright.

I video the opening of every package. That way, there is no question.

On second thought, not sure I like the way this was packed. Not going to open it just yet. Have something else to do. Back shortly.
__________

No damage to the Nikon box.

Edited on Sep 19, 2017 at 07:25 PM · View previous versions



Sep 19, 2017 at 02:09 PM
Tony Hoffer
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #9 · p.5 #9 · D850 Delivery Status?


ckcarr wrote:
I don't see it as wrong at all. There is no way that a company can keep everyone happy.
They are trying their best to spread the joy around with the resources at their disposal.

There are many people out there who will order multiples of these bodies, and then re-sell for small profits in the early months...

Or, you get a guy who orders four bodies, but with the intent to keep only two. Because he thinks he'll try and pick the best two of the bunch and then return the others?

I've bought plenty of Nikons. And yet, I'm still patiently waiting
...Show more

That's fine if that's their policy, but they need to say it on the site. I actually need the 4. If I can't get them, that's a problem. I would have ordered elsewhere if they stated their policy.



Sep 19, 2017 at 02:11 PM
sjms
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #10 · p.5 #10 · D850 Delivery Status?


ckcarr wrote:
I don't see it as wrong at all. There is no way that a company can keep everyone happy.
They are trying their best to spread the joy around with the resources at their disposal.

There are many people out there who will order multiples of these bodies, and then re-sell for small profits in the early months...

Or, you get a guy who orders four bodies, but with the intent to keep only two. Because he thinks he'll try and pick the best two of the bunch and then return the others?

I've bought plenty of Nikons. And yet, I'm still patiently waiting
...Show more

you mean the:

I Am Neurotic

bunch.



Sep 19, 2017 at 02:24 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


ckcarr
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #11 · p.5 #11 · D850 Delivery Status?


Count on mid to late October. Anything earlier will be gravy...


Sep 19, 2017 at 02:25 PM
sjms
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #12 · p.5 #12 · D850 Delivery Status?


I guess its gravy. mine arrives tomorrow with a spare Nikon EN-EL15a batt


Sep 19, 2017 at 03:03 PM
PabloSRT8
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #13 · p.5 #13 · D850 Delivery Status?


What I mean is that your PayPal money comes out the minute you Pre order And not when it ships.

shekarn64 wrote:
I have to disagree. Both of them are really good when it comes to returns. I have used Paypal and returned without any issues with them including PP Credit. They automatically go back to Paypal or Paypal credit.





Sep 19, 2017 at 05:49 PM
boshek
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #14 · p.5 #14 · D850 Delivery Status?


sjms wrote:
I guess its gravy. mine arrives tomorrow with a spare Nikon EN-EL15a batt



mine arrives Wednesday with a spare battery as well. It pays to deal with a smaller brick and mortar who you have a relationship with.




Sep 19, 2017 at 06:25 PM
sjms
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #15 · p.5 #15 · D850 Delivery Status?


make sure its a Nikon battery


Sep 19, 2017 at 07:15 PM
monochrome
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #16 · p.5 #16 · D850 Delivery Status?


boshek wrote:
mine arrives Wednesday with a spare battery as well. It pays to deal with a smaller brick and mortar who you have a relationship with.



SO true, picked mine up today.



Sep 19, 2017 at 07:16 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #17 · p.5 #17 · D850 Delivery Status?


Just got an email from B&H that they made "changes" to my order (I ordered at 6:07am 24th). I thought the email was going to say my D850 had shipped. The change appears to be a change to 1 day shipping. The concerning part is my order now says "new order."


Sep 19, 2017 at 07:17 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #18 · p.5 #18 · D850 Delivery Status?


I've now gotten 3 emails stating the exact same thing . . that changes have been made. Anyone else getting these?


Sep 19, 2017 at 07:28 PM
Lee Saxon
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #19 · p.5 #19 · D850 Delivery Status?


pastorbbc wrote:
Just got an email from B&H that they made "changes" to my order (I ordered at 6:07am 24th). I thought the email was going to say my D850 had shipped. The change appears to be a change to 1 day shipping. The concerning part is my order now says "new order."


I got the same email and also thought until I saw your post that mine had shipped. I only got it once though and I don't see anything about "new order."

Hopefully this means they've actually created our shipping labels but they're just not yet affixed and scanned (which apparently is when the tracking goes out)?




Sep 19, 2017 at 07:58 PM
aut0maticdan
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #20 · p.5 #20 · D850 Delivery Status?


I just received a shipping notice from Crutchfield. I'm not NPS. Ordered 10am on the 25th via chat (was not yet listed on their site). This is probably their first batch. The status on their site just changed from backordered to sold out.

STOKED!



Sep 19, 2017 at 09:59 PM
1       2       3       4      
5
       6              28       29       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
5
       6              28       29       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password