New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              11      
       13              29       30       end

Archive 2017 · D850 Delivery Status?

ckcarr
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.12 #1 · p.12 #1 · D850 Delivery Status?

Don't worry!

Here comes the next shipment!

Sep 26, 2017 at 08:36 PM
Colin F
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.12 #2 · p.12 #2 · D850 Delivery Status?

No problema - they're water resistant.

Sep 26, 2017 at 08:37 PM
runamuck
• • • • • •
[X]
p.12 #3 · p.12 #3 · D850 Delivery Status?

ckcarr wrote:
Don't worry!

Here comes the next shipment!

No probloemo. They just put tension on the anchor chain and it pulls the ship upright again!!!

Sep 26, 2017 at 09:32 PM
Jim Turner
• •
p.12 #4 · p.12 #4 · D850 Delivery Status?

SeattleDucks wrote:
I've been on a pre-order waiting list since August 25 or so from Service Photo in MD and the owner Burke Siem has sent out several email updates throughout this process. Around 9/7 was the first allocation, and the 2nd was supposed to be 9/15 but was delayed a bit and seems to have hit most stores on 9/19. Burke says that Nikon told him the 3rd wave will be around October 5.

Ross

I'm still waiting for mine and wondered if anyone has an update on the next wave of D850's.

Sep 27, 2017 at 09:08 PM
gpelpel
• • •
p.12 #5 · p.12 #5 · D850 Delivery Status?

Jim Turner wrote:
I'm still waiting for mine and wondered if anyone has an update on the next wave of D850's.

According to the rumor site the 3rd wave is already shipping. 4th wave scheduled around 10/14.

Called my dealer today, I am in the top 10 of the list and was told I had a high percentage chance of being in the 3rd wave. Unfortunately they don't have a shipment notice from Nikon yet.

Sep 27, 2017 at 09:21 PM
tdlavigne
• • •
p.12 #6 · p.12 #6 · D850 Delivery Status?

Thinking I should've preordered...just stopped into the local Samy's for some new memory cards, and on a whim decided to see about purchasing a D850 if they had one in stock. Originally wanted to wait a couple months and make sure there were no problems, but initial reviews all seem glowing. Anyway, was told by the sales guy that best case scenario for someone to walk in off the street and buy one with no preorder would be late November at best

Sep 28, 2017 at 02:35 AM
Charles Loy
• • • •
p.12 #7 · p.12 #7 · D850 Delivery Status?

Himmm, as you guys wait on yours I am enjoying the heck out of mine.....

Sep 28, 2017 at 05:59 AM
nuclearjock
• • •
p.12 #8 · p.12 #8 · D850 Delivery Status?

gpelpel wrote:
According to the rumor site the 3rd wave is already shipping. 4th wave scheduled around 10/14.

Called my dealer today, I am in the top 10 of the list and was told I had a high percentage chance of being in the 3rd wave. Unfortunately they don't have a shipment notice from Nikon yet.

According to my dealer who just returned from a meeting with Nikon in Orlando Fla., this is not true and the 3rd shipment won't be until next week.

Sep 28, 2017 at 01:47 PM
Blakehfreeman
• • •
p.12 #9 · p.12 #9 · D850 Delivery Status?

How do we block people on here?... 😡😡😡

*^wishing oil spots and dust on your sensor for rubbing it in! 😜

Charles Loy wrote:
Himmm, as you guys wait on yours I am enjoying the heck out of mine.....

Sep 28, 2017 at 01:50 PM
gpelpel
• • •
p.12 #10 · p.12 #10 · D850 Delivery Status?

nuclearjock wrote:
According to my dealer who just returned from a meeting with Nikon in Orlando Fla., this is not true and the 3rd shipment won't be until next week.

This also confirms what my dealer told me yesterday. Nikon told them the next wave is expected by the end of the month or early next month. I don't think Nikon ships all the units the same day so some dealers may be receiving their allotment today and others will sometimes next week.

Sep 28, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Spectro
• • •
p.12 #11 · p.12 #11 · D850 Delivery Status?

Got mine today. My dealer has been getting a couple a week from Nikon Canada to fill orders but still has a wait list.

Sep 29, 2017 at 03:58 PM
arbitrage
• • • • • • •
p.12 #12 · p.12 #12 · D850 Delivery Status?

Spectro wrote:
Got mine today. My dealer has been getting a couple a week from Nikon Canada to fill orders but still has a wait list.

Which dealer did you use?

Sep 29, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Spectro
• • •
p.12 #13 · p.12 #13 · D850 Delivery Status?

arbitrage wrote:
Which dealer did you use?

Photocreative in Mississauga, Ont. It's a small boutique shop with a loyal clientele. They sell all major brands from Nikon to Leica. Jeff, the owner is a passionate photographer and also shoots professionally. He's great to deal with.

Sep 29, 2017 at 06:41 PM
vandrv
• •
p.12 #14 · p.12 #14 · D850 Delivery Status?

I thought today was the day. I woke up this morning and saw I had an email from B&H with the subject "backorder status". Thinking my my D850 was finally in, I opened it to see that it was still on backorder. Looks like not yet.

Oct 02, 2017 at 09:40 AM
Blakehfreeman
• • •
p.12 #15 · p.12 #15 · D850 Delivery Status?

You and I both! When did you order from BH?

vandrv wrote:
I thought today was the day. I woke up this morning and saw I had an email from B&H with the subject "backorder status". Thinking my my D850 was finally in, I opened it to see that it was still on backorder. Looks like not yet.

Oct 02, 2017 at 09:47 AM
suteetat
• • • •
p.12 #16 · p.12 #16 · D850 Delivery Status?

For what its worth, a friend just came back from Osaka and he was trying to find D850 there. At a large camera store that he went to, he was told that he would have to wait until December for his camera.

Oct 02, 2017 at 10:07 AM
vandrv
• •
p.12 #17 · p.12 #17 · D850 Delivery Status?

Blakehfreeman wrote:
You and I both! When did you order from BH?

I was pretty late to the party. I thought I would wait until they were out for a while and I would hear all the good and bad but I couldn't resist and ordered mine on the seventh of September. I almost don't want to know how far down on the list that puts me.

Oct 02, 2017 at 10:38 AM
Todd
• • • •
p.12 #18 · p.12 #18 · D850 Delivery Status?

In my opinion B&H photo is such a large company that caters and delivers worldwide, ordering something new like the Nikon D850 from them seems like it would prolong your own delivery because of so many people ordering from that establishment. I usually don’t order from them when something like this is newly released especially when everybody wants one, I chose to order from my local camera store and got mine two weeks after the delivery was scheduled. I would suspect that their waiting list is huge, thousands of customers long. Do you guys agree? Do you think that’s why there so many back order emails coming out?

Oct 02, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Todd
• • • •
p.12 #19 · p.12 #19 · D850 Delivery Status?

I saw an article on Flipboard stating that the D850 is in stock and available at Best Buy online. I just figured I’d throw that out there in case many of you might be waiting still... it’s worth a shot to check. I just thought I would pass that along

http://flip.it/qGDmmG

Oct 02, 2017 at 09:26 PM
Blakehfreeman
• • •
p.12 #20 · p.12 #20 · D850 Delivery Status?

Peter (NR) was wrong on this one...

Todd wrote:
I saw an article on Flipboard stating that the D850 is in stock and available at Best Buy online. I just figured I’d throw that out there in case many of you might be waiting still... it’s worth a shot to check. I just thought I would pass that along

http://flip.it/qGDmmG

Oct 03, 2017 at 12:04 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.