Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

Was wondering if anybody here has ever purchased Leica st...

bigbuddha319

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Was wondering if anybody here has ever purchased Leica stuff from the ebay store "Leicagreatbuy"?

Hey everyone, I'm currently hunting for a good copy of a Leica R 80mm f/1.4. It seems like this one store on eBay Leicagreatbuy has a lot of copies and I'm considering buying from them. The store has a 100% rating and thousands of ratings, but I've run into hacked accounts on eBay before so I wanted to double check before I pulled the trigger.

Also does $2500 seem too expensive for the 80mm f/1.4? Here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leica-Summilux-R-80mm-f-1-4-MF-3-Cam-LensE67-S-N-3203748-/272352067099?hash=item3f6972be1b:g:-TQAAOSw5cNYFi6J

Thanks!

Sep 08, 2017 at 04:45 AM
bluloo
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Was wondering if anybody here has ever purchased Leica stuff from the ebay store "Leicagreatbuy"?

This seller is physically in the next town over. He's asks a premium for his items.

I've found the same items for significantly less when I was looking for my Summicrons, for example, from other eBay sellers.

YMMV

Sep 08, 2017 at 05:32 AM
Sam_W
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Was wondering if anybody here has ever purchased Leica stuff from the ebay store "Leicagreatbuy"?

That's a pretty standard-ish price for a Summilux-R 1.4/80. Any in decent shape go for a good price. Mind you, they're still somewhere around half the original list price... and have been discontinued for almost a decade.

Sep 08, 2017 at 07:42 AM

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password