1       2       3              8      
       end

L-Bracket for D850

nugeny
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.9 #1 · p.9 #1 · L-Bracket for D850

kaplah wrote:
Great find - there may be some used D750 brackets on eBay / FM, at substantial savings.

Dimension of these two cameras:
141 x 113 x 78 mm (5.55 x 4.45 x 3.07″ and

146 x 124 x 79 mm (5.75 x 4.88 x 3.11″

I don't see how one is made for the smaller one, much smaller one, would fit the bigger one!

Nov 05, 2017 at 08:11 PM
nugeny
• • • • •
p.9 #2 · p.9 #2 · L-Bracket for D850

Just ordered this one, made specifically for D850, for $59.99. It will take up to a month to come from China. My D850 isn't here yet, so it may come before the camera.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HGRYV3/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

see the reviews for L plate for D810 made by Sunwayfoto:
https://www.amazon.com/SUNWAYFOTO-PNL-D810R-Camera-Compatible-Sunway/dp/B00P87CV6G/ref=pd_sbs_421_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RT2AYP9ZZHVCA6TK0Z71

Nov 05, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Blakehfreeman
• • •
p.9 #3 · p.9 #3 · L-Bracket for D850

Incredibly irritated/not like them...

Nov 09, 2017 at 02:12 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

elkhornsun
• • • •
p.9 #4 · p.9 #4 · L-Bracket for D850

The worst part is that having waited weeks to get the RRS Ultralight plate I am now expected to ship it back to them and wait 4 weeks to get a replacement. Decided instead to buy the Kirk L plate for the D850 and return the Ultralight to RRS for credit.

Nov 09, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Blakehfreeman
• • •
p.9 #5 · p.9 #5 · L-Bracket for D850

Please tell me they offered cash- not just credit. To me they should let me hold onto my current plate until the new one arrives. Embarrassing episode for them...

elkhornsun wrote:
The worst part is that having waited weeks to get the RRS Ultralight plate I am now expected to ship it back to them and wait 4 weeks to get a replacement. Decided instead to buy the Kirk L plate for the D850 and return the Ultralight to RRS for credit.

Nov 09, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Andre Y
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #6 · p.9 #6 · L-Bracket for D850

They'll let you hold onto your current plate til they have the new one in stock. I just arranged the exchange yesterday, and they said they'd email me when the new plate is in stock, which should be around 2 weeks.

The only thing they won't do is cross-shipping: shipping the new plate before they receive yours. I can't imagine that there are so many plates out there that this would cause any kind of economic hardship on them compared to having a nice PR effect for them by going above and beyond expectations in facilitating this return. Lots of pro companies in other fields will cross-ship without hesitation, so this is disappointing especially given RRS's price premiums.

Nov 10, 2017 at 12:07 AM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password